Instructions for AOL users
(Note: we have compiled these
instructions to help America On-Line users upload their web pages. If you need additional
help with your American Online account or software, please contact American Online directly.)
To connect to your FTP account
through America On-Line:
- Log on to America On-Line
- Click on 'Internet Connection'
- Click on 'FTP Download Files'
- Click on 'Go To FTP'
- Click on 'Other Site'
- Enter the Host Name of your web
- Check the box labeled 'Ask for
login name and password'
- Enter the username and password
you selected or we sent you.
To upload your web site:
- Click on 'Upload'
- Enter the remote filename (the
name you want the file to be called on our server.)
- Check the box next to the appropriate
file type. ASCII (text documents) for HTML files, Binary (programs and graphics)
for JPG and GIF files. Click 'Continue'
- Click on 'Select File'
- Browse to find the file you want
to upload. Click 'OK'
To download your files:
- Highlight the file you want to
- Click 'Download Now'
- Enter a name for the file. Click
to Support Index
Copyright 1996-9 Intersessions Inc. all rights
Box 555, Tenafly, NJ 07670
201-569-1762 (Voice), 201-569-7898 (Fax)